Sorry I’m a bit late with today’s post– I’ve had an unusual day– 2 sick kiddos home from school with ear infections~ Ouch!
“What I EAT” is going to be our Wednesday theme– so I’ve been taking pictures~ and I’ll be taking more…
So far today:
Over Easy Eggs- 4 of them salted
Coffee with half-n-half
Guac- 1 avacado smashed+ salsa+ salt and garlic salt
Baked Corn Chips
a Snack of a protein + water shake is coming up soon
I’ll be having a big salad with a large portion of chicken for dinner tonight– seriously close to 3 portions of protein can be in 1 breast!
Some other meal ideas:
- small (3-4oz) chicken breast w/onions and mushrooms and some celery = P, G
- 4oz tuna with salad dressing and relish on bread =1P,1C,1F
- large green salad , with avocado or olives, w/grilled steak, dressing and fruit for dessert = 1 P, 1G, 1C, 1F, 1W
- Big lettuce salad with 2 cups romaine/spinach/baby greens –garninshed with tomatoes, onions, cucumbers+ 3oz Chicken and fixings- dressing, nuts, bacon bits, (fats)=PFGG
- 3 whole eggs and blueberries (or another fresh fruit: apple, orange, strawberries, etc…) =PFC
- Salmon 4oz and with a red/yellow pepper or spinach salad with a vinaigrette dressing= PFCG
- protein shake = PC (ideas: OJ+ vanilla protein powder; Choc whey+ unsweetened almond or coconut milk; choc protein powder+ water+ 1 cup frozen berries; Choc protein+ water+ a couple ice cubes+ banana mixed with hand blender)
- 6-7 oz of chicken (seasoned or marinated to your desire cooked in olive oil on 1 cup rice or beans and 1 cup of green veggies (asparagus, brocilli, pea pods or onions/peppers) with 2PCGF
FOR more info on diet check out this article I wrote: “EAT TO FUEL YOUR LIFE”- http://buffmother.com/free-help/articles/eat-to-fuel-your-life
The foods you choose eat can really accelerate your results– focus on proteins and greens!!
Work it this Wednesday!!