Just uploaded this video yesterday about “Causes and Cures for Belly Fat” #bellyfat #insulin #cortisol http://youtu.be/95dWZe9KwR4
Here’s a video of me squatting from yesterday
So the “Date” with my son was a success! We went shopping and he got several shirts and 3 pairs of pants– unreal that he’s a size 32×34! Big little man!
We also went out to eat at TLC for our favorites Spicy Cesar salad and MR Smoked Sirloin- YUMMY! And his hair cut turned out really nice too!
AND I even got in a stellar workout after it. Ran hills, my best run of the month for sure and then lifted chest.
Tricep bench dips
Some push ups
Saturday’s workout was 20 mins of bike this morning and a leg workout Sunday.
6 Daily Goals– that will be topics in my daily journal
- Cycle day- 3 feeling much better today!
- Weight- 132.0 today. Nice to see it going back down…expecting an under 130 weigh in any day now! I feel so much leaner, I’m getting excited to take measurements and my AFTER pics for the contest. 2 more weeks!!
- Sexy To do’s- SEXY Saturday, so spending some extra time with DH is a must. Also, I will get some more time OUTSIDE in today. That always makes me feel more sexy.
- Workout- bike and legs
- Meal POA- Salad for lunch; Chicken with sweet tater salad for Lupper; Pot roast for Supper
- Sexy Actions- I think I’ll paint my nails today! plus adding in make up will be a must. Extra HUGS and Kisses and kind words to HUBBY!
The topic of proper training and injury prevention is totally on my mind and our contest topic feature today: