Day #20-FIT tip-
Even I (the world’s grumpiest morning person) will workout in the morning if I have an important morning appointment. A.M. fitness makes you more alert, provides a jump-start on calorie burning, and give s you a feeling of accomplishment that lasts all day.
Measures of Success!!!
I feel Success Today!! My body is responding…are you feeling success??
Getting in shape takes patience, consistency and TIME!
If you feel like you aren’t getting there fast enough…
You have to find more measurements for your success:
* Do you feel a sense of accomplishment?
* Are you increasing your weights at the gym?
* Are you getting in better shape?
* Do you have more energy?
* Are you more mentally focused, less stressed?
* Are you learning new things?
* Are you sleeping better?
* Are your hair, skin, joints, digestive system, etc…more healthy?
* Are you being a good example to your kids, family and friends?
* Are you inspiring others to make changes themselves?
Please comment for your accountability~ stay focused…21 days left to get FIT!!!
Get moving to get mojo!!
BuffMother, Michelle Berger
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!