Loved being home today after “going” all day yesterday, which I actually LOVED too! I really do love interacting with people through personal training. I just wish I had 40 hours in every day to do it and everything else on my “to do” list!
My “DONE list” for today:
- Sent off shirt sizes for shirt order
- Sent texts to all 6 of my challengers
- Made sure 2 of my trainers and challenger got in their workouts today
- Paid some bills
- updated 1 shopping cart
- Talked to my little sister (she’s preggers, due in 4 weeks!!) and MIL on the phone
- updated my credit cards online a bit
- got fulfillment of orders done- ready to ship out tomorrow
- sent off some “weekly contest” ideas
- got in a good solid leg workout
- brought Gracie to guitar
- made supper- pizzas for kids/hubby and for me a modified pizza style slice of tomato, YUM!
Here’s my workout proof picture:
The workout went like this
warm up on bike
Dead lifts 135x15x4sets first 5 reps short, second 5 reps full, 3rd 5 romainian style
2 big sets with 45#barbell on back 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5 set 1 reps; 5,5,4,4,3,3,2,2,1,1 set 2 reps
between leg sets did abs: knee ups, ab wheel, hip rotations, hip ups
plus some biceps Tomorrow is another busy day of training clients/working out with them. I’ve got 4 appts set for tomorrow. One of which is with a NEW UFC gym in the area– I’ll be doing class at 11:45 with the 2 men in the 90day challenge! I’ll certiainly have to show them how it’s done!!
Hope you sleep good! I know I will~
Love ya, Michelle
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!