Today is Day 0 in our “Fab Abs” challenge! During the Challenge EVERY DAY has a FAB ABS post, please follow along and comment on the posts for accountability.
This post contains a DIET for you…so that you can have OVERALL SUCCESS in addition to our ABS focus!
Here is more INFO and Instructions-
- A quick link to each FAB AB challenge post is found on this page www.BuffMother.com/FabAbs — take 1 day at a time please– read, do and comment daily PLUS, Please feel free to share the post.
- Strive to apply the info to your day immediately! Try the exercises, think about your midsection, be focused on causing change, JUST Do it!!
- This challenge encourages you to submit before and after pictures at the END of the challenge. The photos should capture the area of focus– from your mid-chest to just below hips is about perfect. A FRONT and SIDE photo are required you can choose any attire you’d like but strive to wear something that could show progress (for example; a bikini, sports bra and shorts, tight fitting tshirt/tank, etc…). STARTING and ENDING shots should be in the same clothes, taken in the same location if possible and in similar lighting and angles.
- this is a “Challenge” so there are no official Prizes or Winners however, anyone who has great success may be asked to be featured as a success story….those individuals will get prizes (a shirt? or set of books?)
- I’ve put together a tentative “Calendar” of info for you that you. Please “print it” so you can stay engaged and ON TRACK!! It’s located HERE: http://buffmother.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/FabAbsCalendar.pdf
As promised, here’s a STRICT diet to help you reveal your ABS!
“FAB ABS” Diet :
A lot of results can happen in just 28 days of working out but if you really want to get results you need to FOCUS on your diet also. For this contest we will have a “Daily Diet Focus” and OVERALL “5&5+” Diet goal:
OVERALL “5&5+” Diet goal:
By “5&5+” I am referring to serving guidelines- let’s put are focus on what TO Eat in a day vs. What NOT to eat:
5 proteins servings daily
5 Fruits and veggies
+Plus FAT = what ever FATS come with those proteins, fruits and veggies (meat fats, dressings, oils, butter, etc…)
Don’t go overboard with “extra fats” and be WISE about your food choices- but PLEASE enjoy your food and fats in moderation. They are good for you and needed for a healthy body! (FYI- this 5&5+ fits perfectly into my hormonal timing diet recommendations for buffing …more info on that is in my books)
Like I said-“FOCUS on what we CAN EAT vs. what we can’t- FOCUS on Solutions!!!”
***NOTES ABOUT CARB INTAKE***
5 fruits/Veggies is the goal- CARBS are in many fruits and many veggies
it’s up to you on how few carbs you get in by the selections you make-
In an optimal weight loss “buffing” style diet (the 5-3-3-3)- you’d want about 3 of the choices to be CARB based (like fruit or complex carb veggies like sweet potatoes, etc..) and the other 2 from greens
BUT PLEASE let’s keep this simple! If you focus on 5 Proteins &5 fruit/veggies + the accompanying Fats you will lose weight!
NOW a bit more housekeeping, I believe in beginning with the END in mind~
At the end of the Challenge please submit a “Fab Abs” 28 challenge Final to Michelle@BuffMother.com or on your www.TeamBuffMother.com blog titled “Fab Abs Entry for __________ (your first name and last initial)”
Starting waist relaxed:
Ending waist relaxed:
Starting waist sucked in:
Ending waist sucked in:
*Optional extra stats can be included like cycle day, caliper or body fat measurements.
Starting Front photo:
Ending front photo:
Starting side photo:
Ending side photo:
Thoughts about the contest~ a short essay about how the contest helped you, what your favorite info was and your progress during the 28 days:
Thanks and Let’s get FAB ABS!!