Today’s Question is about shopping~Where do you love to SHOP? Me, I hate shopping, but when i do I typically hit Target, Dillard or recently Hollister. I do some online shopping at Victoria Secret too!
- I love Boston Proper!!!!! Very sexy , fits like a glove and unique
- Bettie Page, retro classic classy dresses!
- Jones NY
- JC Penny
- Victoria Secret
- Window shop: Lululemon…I’d buy everything if I could
- Otherwise, I like Aeropostle, Holister to buy my clothes.
- TJ Maxx! Maxxinista!ASOS, Brandalley, secretsales, vente-privee. I’m an internet fiend. I don’t go to the shops anymore.
- Tiffany & Co….Nike, VS, and Aeropostale for clothes, ulta for my beauty supplies, home goods and hobby lobby for fun. I love looking at the buckle and Von mauer but just to look usually.
- SpecOps Police Supply Thrift stores
- Lululemon!!!Cabelas, Bass Pro shop
- I am a HUGE online shopper…amazon.com is my favorite for just about everything! Clothes stores…Lucky Brand, Macys, Gap, American Eagle, Barnes and Noble, Target and Sports Authority are among my favorite actual stores:) Beauty items…definitely
- Ulta…I could spend HOURS in there!!
- Love Target – Scheels – Finish Line – Gap. Beauty – Lancôme. Any Harley Store – DSW for shoes/boots.
- My main stores at the moment are Target and Old Navy.
- I do enjoy online shopping for my Kindle books
- Etsy for fun items. I try not to window shop
- Target for one item & end up buying a basket of stuff. Target it is:-) I like Kohls too, because I don’t like clothes shopping & @ Kohls I can usually find something that I like & that fits. Shoes – DSW, except running shoes – Fleet Feet.
- Definitely Target!!–for everything!
- Scheels, Target, Victoria Secret… I love to shop! I like to shop for workout clothing, comfy clothes, shoes… blingy stuff too!
- I like online shopping…I like Otomix for workout stuff, TGW, BIG 5 always has awesome dry fit shirts, Target always rocks, I used to shop at Banana…Maurice’s
Sorry I missed out on being my normal “interactive” self online yesterday; I’ve been working hard on my Website’s Store…I am rather proud of how much of a TECHNICAL Genius I am becoming, lol!!
I also had to run several big errands yesterday, which meant my computer time was cut short and I missed my workout~ SHEESH!! how did I let that happen?? My only explanation is that “ITs JUST my HORMONES!!”. I felt the effects of cycle day 24 yesterday for sure! NOT anything too Bad (like being crabby, stressed or depressed) but I did have a total lack of focus…everything I tried to do took 10 times longer than it should have.
This is a short week for the kids at school too, so My “work week” has been cut by 1 day…which means I need to get a lot more stuff done today! I’ve already got my workout done~ YAY!! I did it right after getting the kids off to school:
warm up r-bike 7 mins
warm up- bar- stretch- bar some more…I was really stiff!!
135x10x2~ this is the highest I’ve gotten to recently~ still being VERY Careful with my back
95x15x4sets various stance and forms
45#bar on back x15x2sets
Smith Butt Squats
Smith lunges on step
one set of hanging sit ups here.
70×10…felt a bit of a back strain here so I opted to be safe than sorry (not sure if it was from the lunges or the hanging sit ups??)
50x10x2 sets- one leg at a time
15repsx2 sets really squeezing glutes
That was all…I took NO-EXPLODE first thing this morn despite knowing I shouldn’t~ I can’t take it as a pre-workout, I get tummy issues and cramps from it. I can however take it after workouts as long as I’ve already eaten something…I’ve decided that I’m not going to buy it again. It’s the only creatine product I’ve ever used that’s created this kind of tummy issue for me. There plenty other creatines that work better for me.
BTW- I had a SUPER powerhouse upper body workout on MONDAY evening!
HORMONES+CREATINE = PERSONAL BESTS!!
Gotta go shower, eat and work!
I feel good!! NA, NA, NA, NAAAAAAA! I woke up feeling good ~ and I had a wonderful WEDNESDAY! I got a lot of work done and also got my order from Victoria Secret!! I am so pumped to wear all the fun sundresses, shorts and tanks I got in just 17 days!!! WHOOHOOO!! Mojo is running HIGH!!!
My workout today went well:
Warm up r-bike 6 mins
Run 5 mins
Body weight bulgarins – one set of 10
I had no balance today- weird!
one set seated leg press
a few knee ups between sets
came home- ate a carrot
then ran about 1.5 hours later
it was a good run of just about 2 miles
did some sprint drills post run
and some laying side leg raises for the BOOTY!!
I am off to spend some wonderful time with my lover.
p.s. speaking of LOVE! I almost forgot to ask, What Foods do you love?? It’s our question of the WEEK…
What foods do you LOVE?? Do you have lustful thoughts about any foods~ What are your favoirte healthy foods? You favorite things to snack on? What do you love to drink?What are your favorite cheat foods, desserts and goodies?
Simply put what do you LOVE to consume?
Let’s all shoot to answer with at least 3 foods/drinks that we LOVE!!
I’d have to say I LOVE my coffee~ I am not so much in love with it for how it tastes as much as how it makes me perform. Life before coffee for me was a drag~ lol!!
I also love steak!
And I do LOVE a good beer from time to time
What foods/drinks do you LOVE?