Sorry, I’m a bit slow at getting the contest post for today written, but think it’s got some GREAT info in it:
6 Daily Goals– that will be topics in my daily journal
- Cycle day- 12 I feel like I’m close to ovulation…a bit of ovary tenderness, a bit of a tummy bloat, a bit more emotional, but overall really happy. I am really at peace despite being “injured” and I even feel a bit sexy
- Weight- 132.8..I didn’t end up weighing yesterday, but this number being up was pretty much expected. Sitting on my butt doing NOTHING, taking advil, etc… doesn’t lead to weight loss, lol! I think a short walk will be nice and tomorrow I’ll attempt a light workout.
- Sexy To do’s– Finish my “pedicure” that I started yesterday. Also, I’ve been going through my extra make up and cleaning it out along with discovering some fun items I forgot. I’d also like to organize my thoughts about my APRIL THEME- “ABS APRIL”! Should be a fun SEXY focus for the month.
- Workout- a walk– probably only 10 mins, but it’s something
- Meal POA- NO CARBs…no workouts for my body means no glucose burned which means my insulin resistance is in full force and carbs can’t be consumed or I FEEL IT as “Sludge” in my veins. Sad but true Some foods I do plan to eat: salad and STEAK. I have a ribeye that needs to be grilled ASAP! Gonna cook it now!
- Sexy Actions– Wear perfume. Hubby accused me of not wearing any last night…he said he was the only one who smelled good in this relationship~ WHAT?! I’ll show him, HA!
Time to get some things done besides THINKING today!! Toodles!!
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!