The workout I did on Thursday was to film the remainder of the Jumpstart challenge exercise demo videos. I have really enjoyed seeing so many of you post your accountability! I’d say in total we have at least 20 people 8/8 on their challenge to this point!! Way to go!!
Week #1 of 2017 has been a win for me in regards to diet and exercise. I’ve also started really digging into what I’d like to do with my business in 2017. There are so many options out there each one has it’s benefits but all of them include HARD work!! I think I am really ready to work HARDER this year. I feel my passion rising and a desire to do something great burning in my soul. Yesterday I spoke to a lady about a head trainer opportunity. It’s more than just a head trainer though it’s that combined with a location manager. Anyhow, the most interesting part of the conversation was the physical fitness test requirements for the job. They require a video of the following~
- story 5/5 this was a true story, true stories always are high rated in my book
- casting 4/5 very good for the small budget of the film, rating of a 4 was for Burlsworth. It was very apparent that the actor was NOT a football player
- message 5/5 God is GREATER, the story went full circle through doubt to trust
- writing 3/5 the story was a bit scattered going from past to present and also I would have liked to have more about Burlsworth as a person
- directing 4/5 did a great job getting the actors to produce the needed emotions to tell the story
- acting 4/5 I was impressed that this low budget film had such good acting
- sound 5/5 perfect, no complaints. Music was great too!
Country Wedding (Hallmark movie) 3/5 stars
- story 3/5 kind of a fetch and totally predictable from the outset…I did like the unique aspect of the childhood marriage
- casting 2/5 the lead lady was not right for this story, she didn’t seem to fit the part and chemistry between her and lead man was bad
- message 4/5 this was actually the best part, it’s that true love does exist as in most Hallmark movies
- writing 2/5 the story was a bit scattered going from past to present and also I would have liked to have more about Burlsworth as a person
- directing 3/5 not the greatest, but at least they were able to produce a couple interesting characters
- acting 3/5 a couple of the lead characters couldn’t act. Leading male was a good actor though.
- sound 5/5 no complaints, lead character played a singer who could actually sing which was a bonus