- Time is Flying!
- One Month!
- Don’t forget your hiney!
- Happy Momma’s
- Track and SANDWICH day :)
- Rays of LIGHT!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Eating FAT!
- off my HINEY
- Hot Hiney Habit Contest Starts TODAY!
- most snow?
- S2S Winners!
- Go Time!
- New Treadmill
- booty ~ shake that thing!
- Formulating a plan
- Sunny Sunday
- Amanda Louise Holden on Shine in 49 Runner Up ~ Merry Sheffield
- Happy Momma's - BuffMother! | BuffMother! on Happy Mother’s Day!
- Rays of LIGHT! - BuffMother! | BuffMother! on Happy Mother’s Day!
- Michelle Berger on Happy Mother’s Day!
- wow gold on Pussy-Footing
- Michelle Berger on What makes a woman Special?
- Michelle Berger on GREAT Legs= GREAT ABs
- shanna on GREAT Legs= GREAT ABs
- shanna on What makes a woman Special?
- shanna on Believe! Bannister Style
- Michelle Berger on 28 days of Christmas: Day 12
- Michelle Berger on What do I eat???
- shanna on Joyce Meyer
- shanna on What do I eat???
- Priyanka on 28 days of Christmas: Day 12
- Do you ever feel a bit sick?? - BuffMother! | BuffMother! on Online Training
- Aileen @iheartgoodhealth.com on 40 days to FIT!!! Day 1~
- Aileen @iheartgoodhealth.com on What do I eat???
- Aileen@iHeart Good Health on “”Hear My Rally CRY!!! You can be BUFF after havi…
- Aileen @ iHeart Good Health on Are You Protein Deficient?
Joy is in Confidence~ Shine in 49: Day 30
Is is possible to be happy if you are continually questioning your value? CONFIDENCE in who you are id key to having JOY! I know who I am! I am a daughter of my Lord God and joint heir with JESUS! “The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
My mental limits- Shine in 49: Day 17
The power of our mind, constantly amazes me~ I pride myself on being a person who continually strives to challenge myself…but my husband pointed out to me today that I was NOT. I had a glaring “Mental Limit” that was interfering with my workout. I love benching and have always dreamed of benching “plates” (135#)….
“All Star” Teresa Williams of TX
“All Star” Teresa Williams of TX Teresa is has has a huge impact on me over the past 5 years. Her determination and vision have inspired me time and time again. She BELIEVED she could be Buff~ and guess what happened?? She attained her goal! Her hard work and determination to succeed is so fun
Hey everyone!! SX70~Intervals Our focus today is on HOW TO increase our fitness level using intervals. Well have you heard the saying “no pain- no gain” …it is 100% true in this instant. The pain I am talking about is Lactic ACID pain. That nasty burning you feel in your legs, lungs arms and even your
Now is the time to Focus!
Do you have ADD? I think I might…It’s induced by having children. I think God actually gives women ADD when they become mothers. We have to have it otherwise the daily interruptions, screams for help, “emergencies” and accidents would throw us over the edge! I embrace my ADD to a certain extent, but sometimes I’d
Costume Carnival Day!!
Oh my word…My kids have been fired up for their costume carnival at school the ENTIRE MONTH~ and It’s finally tonight!! I’m so happy because after today I won’t have to answer an more questions about it, lol!! My day yesterday went well and I even got to the gym for a little leg workout…my back is
HEY ladies~ it’s Week #6! and we are now at the “half way” point in the contest!! Can you believe it…it’s time to KICK IT IN!!! My plan is to take halfway stats and pictures on Wed and do some goal setting from there. I am so happy that I am healthy this week and