5 SIMPLE Tips on How to be “Healthy and Strong”!
1. BUILD your body, do things in your workout that cause your body to become STRONGER!
2. BUILD your nutrient stores…feed your body NUTRIENT DENSE foods and Supplements that support your lifestyle and workouts!
3. FLUSH Toxins! Drink water, eliminate toxic substances from your diet and environment. Plus, Sweat, Exfoliate and Massage toxins out!
4. BE CONSISTENT, not perfect! No one is always perfect, just make several more good decisions than bad on a consistent basis.
5. Be your HEALTH ADVOCATE…After implementing 1-4, if results are Stagnant… seek professional help and keep pushing for answers! No one knows you better than you, keep fighting for Solutions!
Here’s a short rough video where I go over these 5~ https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=Wxv9EMbrTRY
Get after your health!!
EXERCISE is known to be the best way to relieve stress!! I’d highly suggest getting started on something today! Make it a goal of yours to “take a walk” when you feel stressed. Seriously, even a 2 minute walk can do wonders for your stress level. I’d also suggest that you may want to take some supplements to help your stress. Magnesium is great to help calm you and so is one of my favorites called PS.