What is your point A? Your starting point…are you a Pre-Beginner, Beginner, Experienced, Advanced or Elite runner?
- Pre-Beginner- couch potato, never workouts out, probably never has ran, may not be physically able yet
- Beginner- aspires to be in shape, walks, has never really run, but physically can a bit
- Experienced- has run in the past, or currently does a bit, but never super serious about it
- Advanced- has been a “runner” at some point, probably has been in a race or at least trained for one
- Elite- competitive runners, former track athlete, runs races and trains seriously
And What is your point B? what is your GOAL?