We’ve made it to day 3 of “Six to SEXY”
…are you sore?? or tired??
Well…I have great news- you can take today off workouts if you need it!!
Each Day of this contest I’d recommend you do 4 tasks-
#1- Visit the S2S daily post/blog on www.BuffMother.com/blog
#2- Comment, like and share the blog– thanks!!
#3- Post your own accountability daily SOMEWHERE (try
#4- Read and comment on at least 3 others who are in the journey with you– encouraging others gives you MOTIVATION!!
Taking 10 mins to accomplish the 4 tasks daily the over the remaining 40 days of the journey will pay off BIG TIME!! It’ll help you and everyone else stay engaged and involved during the 6 weeks. We need your focus to stay strong!!
Let’s use keep our minds positive, strong and engaged!!
Now allow me to “REFLECT” on my own goals for my Six to Sexy using the prompts from yesterday’s questions~
Today’s workout will be~
morning bike, afternoon Legs and ABS…
STEP #1 Goal Setting~ …what do I want to accomplish?
Honestly I am at a VERY good place for the countdown to my birthday. I am VERY insulin resistant and finally decided to take lower carb diet seriously about 2 weeks ago. Up until that point, I just didn’t feel healthy enough or have the energy to commit to it. I weigh 136 now and My goal is to be 129 for my birthday on June 14th.
The EVENT I’m training for is a possible trip to MIAMI at the end of June!! There will be bikini time there, lots of photos and DANCING!! all of which I’ll be “training for” lol!! After that short trip we will be going to MN to visit family, so I want to look good for that too!
#2 Control your Thoughts~ Have purposeful thoughts…
Be sure to journal or blog here about what you are thinking.
Some questions to ask yourself:
- Where am I at in taking care of my health? I am at a good place…I’m continually learning and realizing that being healthy is so worth the effort!!
- Do I need to visit the Dr.? or enlist professional help? I have, I got my hormones tested in January again. Found out I have a low Thyroid, it took several dr appts and several months of adjusting, but this past month I think we got the meds closer to right. I am set to have my levels retested in June. Taking time to go to the doctor is really hard for me to do~ so I am proud I did it!
- What have I been doing with my time the past few months? I’ve been decent with my time…but could always get better. I have an issue with running out of time in the afternoon when it comes to my workouts. I really need to force myself to “STOP” and do it at 1:30 so it’s done before the kids start needing me. Another thing I need to get better at is getting going in the mornings. I plan to “make over” my office area…it’ll help to have that spot set up for productivity!
- I’m I “over-booked” OR “under-booked” I have to say that right now I am the perfect amount of busy. I have the gym to go to a couple days a week, I have “my time” at home, I have a lot of things to keep me busy and if I were any more busy that would be stressful. I need a very low stress existence right now.
- Am I happy? What will make me truly happy? I am very happy but could always be more happy!! Right now what will make me happy is to get to my goal!
- Have I been focusing on fueling your body with the NUTRIENTS it needs? Not really…I’ve been a little off with my diet in 2 ways. 1- I have a BIG TIME love for beer, lol! I’m planning to really keep my consumption of beer to a minimum over these next 6 weeks! 2- I have been finding that I wait too long to eat lunch many days and the end up in an energy slump for my workouts– gonna work on that!
#3 Commitment to your goals~ Quitting is not an option..
I’m committed!! I haven’t quit in my fitness for over 12 years now…I will never quit!! I’ll be striving to lead by example as BUFFMOTHER forever!!
What are you goals?
love ya, Michelle
p.s. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have in a comment below or in our forum area