Day #5-FIT tip-
Smile and be friendly to others while you are in the midst of your workout. It brightens your spirits and those around you. If you act like you are having fun, you may just end up having fun!
Day #5-Featured ARTICLE-
EEEK! I was attacked and had to use my mace last evening on my run. I was attacked by a dog. Thank God it was just a dog and not a man. PLEASE,
Always remember safety first when you are outside walking, biking, running, etc. or even when you visit the gym. Gym parking lots are notorious for criminal activity and sexual assaults.
I always try to carry mace. It is light and easy to carry during your outdoor activity and could save your life!
More tips to BE SAFE:
- always be aware of your surroundings and of those around you. Keep your head a swivel
- carry your phone it detours criminals and you can call for help
- let someone know where you are going and when you expect to return
- don’t be predictable: vary running routes, vary gym times, vary hang out locations
- be wise about allowing your “location” or “maps” features to be public on apps
Please comment with more tips or your own scary stories for your accountability~ stay focused…36 days left to get FIT!!!
Have fun, but be SMART and be SAFE!!
BuffMother, Michelle Berger