Don’t miss out on getting a free 8 week workout plan:
And also, take your starting stat’s pics
Details here: 40 Days to FIT–Day 0!
Overall I had a good April, it was a REBUILDING month. I had to rebuild my fitness after my ankle sprain (it’s still not totally healed, probably at 80%). I also started to rebuild my track fitness. In the process I learned caution, my quad didn’t like that I did too much too soon with it! EASING into it is much smarter than getting injured!! My quad did much better at the track yesterday, I was able to sprint– did 2×200 in 31sec and called it good!
I am very much looking forward to our “40 Days to Fit” contest.
I’m ready for some change…I have goals, and I am finally ready to bite the bullet and DO what I need to do to attain them.
- Lose 5 pounds, I need to get under 130 again.
- Increase track speed/fitness
- Workout every day in May
So much of the time I am my own worst enemy. I get lazy, complacent, unwilling to do what I KNOW TO DO! I’ve got my workout mojo rolling, now I just need to make a few other changes in order for me to get to my goals:
- Eat less bread, dairy and carbs– I’ve let more of these items sneak in. No Chips, No bread and No beer (except Saturdays) until my b-day.
- Push my workouts harder– I’m striving to average 15 mins more daily this month than last! (last month I averaged 35 mins daily)
- Eat consistently– Eat my P’s and G’s often. I get lazy about eating– not eating often enough and then I suffer– physically and metabolically and in my workouts.
- Get my sleep better, by forcing myself to get up earlier each day! My goal is to get up at 7 every day this week starting tomorrow.
- Do a 40 day devotional “The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind”– I started it on May 1st. LOVE IT!
Tomorrow, my son leaves to go to the state track meet, they run the 4x400m on Tuesday. And 2 of my DD’s have a choir concert tomorrow night. Gracie has a solo!! AND ALSO, Tomorrow night I am officially inducted into my Highschool’s Sports HALL OF FAME!! There’s an awards banquet in Fergus Falls, MN. I couldn’t attend to give my acceptance speech, but I am still honored!!
Had a blast at Track Attack practice Saturday!
We did a warm up, drills: walking high knees, side sqauts, tippy toe, heel walks, A skip, Butt kicks
2x200m with 5 min recovery
Circuit x2 of 10 squats, 10 jumps, 5 push ups, 40m run
Now, I’m off to plant my garden.
have a good SUNDAY,
April Daily Workout Time:
total= 1049 mins for april= an average of just 35 mins per day.
May 1= 40 mins
May 2= 80 mins
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!