Day #6 ALREADY!!!
Today’s challenge today is to go for a run (at least a 5 min) and the do this
“After Running ABS” workout:
In this video I coach you through an advanced ab routine that is stellar for getting you six pack abs:
- Old School sit ups to burning (about 15-30 reps)
- “Hands on Hammie” sit ups to burning (about 15-30 reps)
- Sit ups to each side to burning (about 15-25 reps)
- Labor sit ups x10 reps
- Ab Wheel x15
- Leg raises x 15reps each leg
- Knee ups x 15 reps be sure to focus on the eccentric
- Sit up with oblique twist x10 each side
After cardio/intervals/running is one of the VERY best times to challenge your abs! Take on the challenge and work it hard!!
Make me proud!!
p.s. any comments/likes/shares of my YouTube videos is such a blessing to me, thanks!!
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!