Pretty please support me with a like for Gym Angel…I am a spokes-model and Sponsored Athlete for the brand. THANKS for the love <3 <3 xoxox https://www.facebook.com/GymAngelbrand
Michele Allen, Danielle Kiker and Angela Ellefson are our ANGELIC picture/tags contest winners
My day yesterday was super busy! I got a lot done, but more to do today (I so need a solid TO DO list) while the kids finish up school before Christmas. I got a good back, shoulder, bicep and interval run done yesterday…plus an additional 25 mins of bike.
Today, I’ll do my morning bike and chest/triceps. I am really sore from my leg workout a couple days ago, so no intervals will be a nice treat!
Can you believe there are just 13 Days left in 2014?
Today’s suggested workout-
The BLT: http://youtu.be/S5L9g7-afs0
Repeat this circuit 4 times
1) “B”- Booty Pops: Stand with all your weight on on leg with knee slightly bent, bend leg a bit more and push up through your heel to contract booty as you return to start position. Do 10 reps each side; alternating starting leg with each set.
2) “L”- Lunge: Forward lunge pushing up and back to starting position alternating legs 10 total (5per leg).
3) “T”- Twirl: Stand with feet in a wide stance and Twirl your hips in a big circle- do 5 clockwise followed by 5 counterclockwise. Alternate starting direction with each set.
Today’s Diet Challenge~
Eat cauliflower or asparagus. Eating a variety of foods is more important that you may think. Don’t get in a rut, try something new! How about cauliflower or asparagus? If they are staples, go for something more exotic! Greens are packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals which help your body’s detox process. Be sure to add them to your shopping list and then EAT them!
Today’s Personal Challenge~
Friendly Friday!! Let’s strive to be extra friendly today:
• Smile more and make eye contact with people…it’s OKAY!
• Say HI to everyone you cross paths with
• Break the ice, introduce yourself; be conversational
• Lend a Helping HAND; open doors; offer to help carry something for someone, etc….
• Comment on a Friend’s Blog
• Send some e-mails or private message
• Call a friend, acquaintance, family member or even and ENEMY, lol!
• Text someone!
Just STRIVE to be EXTRA Friendly today!!! And HAVE FUN with it!!! You will be rewarded for planting those “energy seeds”
Time for me to roll!!
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!