Sorry to have not blogged yesterday, it was a busy one. Had my “Insulin and Thyroid” class/seminar last night at 5:15 so it consumed my entire day! I have not taught a class on the topic previously so there was a lot of unknowns going in and a lot of prep that I had to do to be ready. Overall there were about 20 people in the class, the average age of the class was 60…amazing how different the clientele is at a Dr’s office than in a gym, lol!
The speech went smoothly, next time I’ll be sure to integrate a bit more interaction and change some of the emphasis of what we discussed. I tried to leave the audience with the message “YOU NEED TO CONTROL Blood sugars and your insulin! and YOU NEED TO BE YOUR ADVOCATE FOR YOUR HEALTH!”
Thanks so much for all your support and well wishes for the event, it means the world to me that you cheer me on!!
Here’ is a PDF of the presentation- http://buffmother.com/wp-conte…9/InsulinThyroid.pdf
The more interesting part of last night was how awesome it was to see the growth of Dr. Tammy’s program “Project Wellness” and getting to meet some of the new people she’s brought on board to help with her business. It’s very inspiring to see all the people she’s helping.
Today’s SUPER MOM is Susan Soares….She’s overcome a ton in the past 7 years since I’ve known her. She is now a fiction writer, check out her books on Amazon or on her site http://www.susansoares.com/
Thursday recap…Busy day/STRESSFUL DAY!
- 20mins fasted bike
- PREP for seminar
- Do seminar
- HOME- eat roast I had prepped and put in the crockpot, LOVED IT!
- NO LIFTING, first day that I’ve not stuck to my POA this week
- 20mins bike
- Visit with Grandma, she leaves back to MN tomorrow morning
- LUNCH with Gma and Hubby- subway salads, YUM!
- Got my business assessed and got my new tabs
- PLUS, got some other important paperwork ALMOST DONE!! such a load off!
- Uploaded videos of Football Game and Seminar, working on getting those posted!
- Up NEXT…Upper body workout and maybe some running?? Not sure how much energy I have.
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!