EVERY Day IN May Challenge starts MAY 1!! JOIN US~
- Goals= Workout for at least 11 minutes EVERY DAY in MAY
- Use some of the suggested workout ideas and FOCUSES
- Enjoy any an all of the extra info given away
- Encourage others with comments, friendly competition and through tags, etc..
- EVERYONE is welcome to join!! Males and Females, Kids, Adults and even PETS!!
- Post for accountability SOMEWHERE! TeamBuffMother.com, FB (event page, teambufmother group, my page/profile etc), IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Bodyspace
- Use TAGs in your accountability posts– I love when I’m tagged or BuffMother.com is mentioned, etc… or use hashtags like #workoutproof #workout #everydayinmay #buffmotherchallenge #michelleberger #teambuffmother
- You are highly encouraged to snap a starting photo and ending photo for this challenge…I’d love to see them!
Workout ideas are based upon my workout DVD system that uses bands and my butt or abs series of workouts. Each of the SlimChick workouts are only 11 minutes in duration, so you have no excuses. I am placing the workouts on YOU TUBE for FREE during the month of May only. Normally you’d need to purchase them through BuffMother.com.
FYI- each SlimChick workout uses a band. Pink is a more stretchy, lower resistance band. Purple is a less stretchy, thicker, higher resistant band. You can purchase the bands at most sporting goods stores or if you purchase my DVD’s the bands are included.
Please, like, comment, share, like and subscribe to my you tube channel. Word of mouth advertising is how I build my business. Thanks!!
Weekly Diet Focus:
- Drink More Water
- Eat More Greens
- Eat More Protein
- Cut Carbs to 60g
- Final 3 days of challenge: Cut Carbs to 15g
Weekly Fitness Focus:
- Lactic Acid
- Final 3 days of challenge: Depletion
Daily food challenge:
S: eat spinach/asparagus
M: eat red meat
T: eat olives or avocado
W: eat eggs
T: eat fish
F: eat cukes/lettuce
S: drink tea
PLUS!! Daily Themes:
- Mojo Monday
- Text a lot Tuesday
- Wacky Wednesday
- Thankful Thursday
- Friendly Friday
- Super Hero Saturday
- Spirit Sunday
I’ve uploaded an excel spreadsheet and PDF. Please feel free to create and share your own MEME’s and info Graphics about the contest. I want as many to participate as possible!!