Okay ladies, it’s GO TIME for me…, prep for VEGAS PLUS, lots to do in LIFE!
We (my kids and I) plan to hit the track this afternoon for a good workout
Today’s Journal items:
6 Daily Goals– My sexy mindset
- cycle day- 7, I feel good~ I have good energy, a decent mood, I feel happy and healthy overall. I feel like taking a day off workouts yesterday was a smart move
- weight- 127.0… great considering I ate salty chili last night prior to bed and that I had a day off workouts yesterday. I can tell I’ll need to start eating a bit more to sustain my track workouts. I’ll start that AFTER VEGAS, lol!!
- To do’s- finish workout program for a client, get bunny food and clean cage, get in some good OUTSIDE time, Do a track workout with the kids!
- Workout- Track workout– some long some short– I’ll do a couple 400’s then I’ll focus on running 4-5x 100’s with the kids. Believe it or not I’m still a bit sore in my feet from Monday– crazy!
- Meal POA- M1 done- protein powder+spinach in pineapple coconut water M2: tuna salad with tuna, 1 hb egg, salad dressing, sweet pickle relish and 1/4 c. cooked quona mixed M3: ? M4: cooking a roast in oven with sweet taters, onions and carrots
- Sexy Actions- get dolled up for the FIGHTS tonight~ They are free on FOX if you are interested! I’ll wear a bit of extra make up, put on perfume and earrings. Smile at, touch and flirt with the hubby