HI Ladies!! Today I am up and at ’em early. I’m expecting a VERY productive, VICTORIOUS day!!
My neck and shoulder are feeling much more NORMAL. I am not 100% but well on my way!
Today’s contest post contains some fun thoughts about regaining your sexy mojo~ be sure to share some of your ideas!
Also, We have our CHAT TODAY!!
Yesterday, I was at a loss for what to do…I wanted to workout, but didn’t feel ready to do an upper body workout– so I just did intervals + extra cardio
20 mins of Running intervals + 10 extra minutes of running then 10 mins on the Elliptical alternating going forward and backward; 40 mins total
I thought this was funny~ Poked myself in the booty on day 2 of or sexy bikini challenge:
Ladies…as you go through your day today I urge you to remember~ WE are VICTORIOUS! What’s a VICTORY you’ve had already today?
I know for me, I’ve already taken my NO2 Supplement, Scanned some pictures for my kids, I did the dishes and I spent time promoting my business.
My plan is to ATTACK~! the day with my truth hammer- “I am Victorious!!!!” I have a short but powerful list of To Do’s today:
1- devotion/prayer time with God 2- work on organizing for my taxes 3- complete at least 1 workout program for clients 4- workout- Back, Shoulders, ABS
Let’s be VICTORIOUS today!!
I’m putting this here for a personal reminder to myself (taken from
Some of the things I am going to be staunch about during the finish of this contest are:
- FASTED cardio! i have not done much of this the past 2 years….just because I am in a nice “comfort zone” with my body. Well This buffing phase I don’t care about being comfortable…I want to see some fat loss!
- Low-Low Carb diet…I am going to shoot for no more than 2 servings of Carbs a day. The only way I am able to accomplish this is to go in with a NO CARB mindset. I do that because carbs always “slip” in~ they are SNEAKY!
- Smaller portion sizes- I typically have portions that are 25-30grams in size. I’ll be shooting for 20g portions these next 2 weeks.
- EXTRA Cardio- 20 mins EXTRA- 3 times a week and ONE LONG cardio day- 45-60 min session.
All of that combined with what i normally do WILL eliminate some fat off this body and I’ll be more ripped than I’ve been in quite a while!! I am ready to FINISH STRONG!!
ALSO~ I keep forgetting to do my journal–
p.s. 6 Daily Goals– that will be topics in my daily journal
- Cycle day– yesterday was day 17 and today was day 18– i feel good- confident, nice energy, waking up well in the morning. I still feel like I am buffing– so that’s nice because I am (until tomorrow!)
- Weight–yesteday I was 128. Today I am 130…BUT I expected that– I had a high salt evening last night. I sweated so much during my workout that I felt like I needed salt so BADLY. I drank some hot water with 2 bullion cubes in it- YUM! and I also drank some pickle juice and ate a BIG pickle just before bed (get your mind out of the gutter!! it was an actual pickle!).
- Sexy To do’s- I am to put on a pair of heels as I walk around my house today. It makes me feel sexy, plus I need to condition my body to wear heels again.
- Workout– 20 mins fasted bike- then later: Back, Shoulders, Biceps
- Meal POA– proteins and greens. I’m really hungry for and omlete and tuna today– those will be on the menu for sure!
- Sexy Actions–I am going to send some flirty texts to Travis today
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!