Motivational quotes and sayings are powerful tools to help your success! I have a ton of FAVORITES~ but one always comes out on top- “I can do all things THROUGH Christ Jesus who gives me Strength” Phil 4:13
- No pain, no gain and hard work always pays..you are what you eat :-)) no idea who said it
- “When you win brag softly and when you lose weep gently!” Congressman Clyburn’s Mother
- get off you’re ass and move!!
- its not important to be the best,,,just better then the rest!!
- “Remember, when you are not practicing someone, somewhere is, and when you meet him he will win” — Ed Mcauley
- Let It Go article/quote by TD Jakes.
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” Marianne Williamson
- Just remember no matter how slow your going, your lapping everyone on the couch.
- Tell that little slut in your head that says you can not do it to shut the hell up & prove her wrong!
- “Coffee Is for Closers”
- Fortune favors the bold”… and “All animals except man knows the principal business of life is living” (Samual Butler)
- Never settle for less than you deserve
- Want it more than you fear it
- have faith.
- do not fix what is not broken.
- You have the makings of greatness in you
- Aim at nothing and you’ll hit it every time
- Chance favors the prepared mind
- 5 Ps of Success: Prior preparation prevents poor performance
- If you are not intense, you are past tense.
I shall persist until I succeed.- Og Mandino
Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you.Only we can make things happen so stop dreaming and just do it.(I’m trying to convince myself of this too.)I will try my best to succeed.
You’ll never regret a workout:)
“Suck it up”.
Wake up kick ass
You create everything that happens to you, so make it worth your while!!:-
I do not weep at the world–I’m too busy sharpening my oyster knife.
If your sick of starting over, stop giving up!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
Fitness is a journey not a destination
“The greatest discovery you can make is that nothing is impossible.”
The sweet is only sweet after you get a taste of the sour.
- To be great is to be misunderstood. Emerson
- Psalm 27 in the Bible has given me great hope through very dark times: particularly vs.13 I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of The Lord in the land of the living.
- ONE DAY AT A TIME –
- STRONG IS THE NEW SKINNY
- My all time favorite…so much that I tattooed it on my foot! “A Goal Without A Plan Is Just A Wish”.
- “1 Timothy 1:12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.” “It is only a convenient illusion that life seems to happen to you. In fact, the life that matters is the life that happens from you and through you”–Ralph Marston
- “I’m just cool like that”–Damone from Fast Times
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
A couple place sited as sources: