Whew!! what a week!! It flew by…I can’t belive it’s already SUNDAY and time to make another PLAN OF ATTACK. Lots of factors to juggle this week with the kids being back home and Gunner’s Birthday on Thursday, but I know if I can focus on ONE TASK at a time I can do it!! I’ve really been trying to limit my multi-tasking…I am addictied to multitasking- which causes my ADD to go into overdrive! The plan will be for me to do ONE TASK daily off my nasty, procrastination filled, do not want to, “to do” list.
My Daily goal is 3 fold-
1- complete my workouts
2- complete that ONE TASK
3- stay HAPPY!!
I knew it would be very difficult to stick to last week’s plan– so I’m not too distraught over the fact I didn’t get in all of my workouts – BUT I am very happy that I did get in the ones I did–(I did lift 3 times and ran 3 times). The workouts I got in last week kept my MOJO and it means I won’t be in “start over” mode this week!! Onward and upward towards my August goals!! (FYI- my goal is to be able to consistently lift 6x’s a week come August!!)
the POA for this week is as follows (2nd week of Boosting):
- Sunday- Upper body lifting (push/pull) and running- GYM workout
- Monday- Leg workout + 20 mins on bike- HOME workout
- Tuesday- Chest/Tricep/Abs + running – GYM workout — Kid’s hair cuts, shopping trip to Bentonville
- Wednesday- Back/Shoulder/Biceps lifting workout + 20 mins cardio on bike or elliptical- GYM workout
- Thursday- just running- HOME workout—Gunner’s 13th Birthday
- Friday- Legs- GYM workout-Gunner want’s to go play airsoft with friends for b-day
- Saturday- Upper body push/pull and running- HOME workout
- Sunday- off
TOTALS- 5 lifting workouts; 4 runs; 2x 20 mins extra cardio; 3 HOME workouts; 4 GYM workouts
Let’s have an amazing productive week!! Time to show “SUMMER” that we can still accomplish a lot despite its sweet fun distractions, lol!!