I am in shock that it’s already the last day of JUNE?? It has flown by so fast!! I’ve had a very interesting month~ Lot’s of GREAT amazing things, plus some not so super things. I’m not going to spend 1 second thinking about anything negative, but instead give all my energy to the positive. PLUS I’m getting internally fired up for the next half of the year– JULY is going to be the start of an amazing 6 months!!
It’s a good time for me to look at my 2012 New Year’s resoultions again– I wonder how I am doing?
This year I have 3 resolutions:
1- to KISS MORE!!
2- to take more PHOTOS!
3- to BLOG DAILY!
- Kissing more sounds simple, yet when you have 5 loved ones in your family (+ a puppy) who all need KISSES, it can be a bit demanding. I am up for the challenge~ it may get sloppy & personal but I am armed with my puckered lips ready to rock my kisser in 2012!!
- More photos is a must…my kids are beautiful and I barely took any good photos of them the past couple years! It’s a shame, but no more– I am going to snap away. I also have beautiful landscapes, animal and plant life all around~ no better way to capture it than with a click of the camera!
- Blogging daily is something I’ve slacked at the year….I love blogging– not just using it as a journal, but using it as a place to explore my deep inner thoughts, ideas, strategies, etc…the more I blog the better I feel about everything. I don’t expect EVERY DAY that my blog will rock, but I do expect inspiration and creativity to flow from time to time!
Don’t be surprised if in 2012 share photos of me kissing others in my blog!!
Also, for my birtday I put up a good list of goals– I need to hone in and make them happen!!
Tomorrow is my 37th Birthday!! YAY!!
I’ve been thinking a lot about the next year of my life the past week. I have some things I want to accomplish during my 37th year:
- Keep a thankful heart
- Pressing toward sharing God’s love in all I do- SHINE for HIM!!
- Find a good local church- get whole famiy involved
- Help each of my kids with one of their passions-
- Gunner’s football preparation
- Gracie’s Gutiar/Voice lessons
- Tia Sprinting at the TRACK and camping
- Layla horse riding lessons
- Keep being a good loving sweet supportive wife to my best friend of 20 years, Travis
- Get our 20th anniversary trip to GERMANY planned!! (Aug 2013)
- Finish off the remodeling that we need done
- Get workout area “POSH”
- Get a pool installed by next summer
- keep working on our land- clearing it, making it beautiful!!
- Maybe get some animals??
- RE-publish a second edition of my book
- Do more e-book promotion
- Run another transformation contest this fall and next spring
- Plan at least 1 more gathering in the next year (AUSTIN spring/summer 2013)
- Work towards a “secret BIG project” completion for the NEW YEAR!!
- Keep learning- I’d like to take some hands on classes/certifications
- BE very consistent in my workouts and do them at a set time/place- follow my POA!
- Stay healthy! No injuries or time off due to illness
- Possibly do some tennis lessons and enter a tournament next spring??
- I’d like to get my whole family eating Gluten-free…I pretty much have all the symptoms of needing to do this for myself (plus DH and 2 of my kids seem to have very similar issues with Gluten problems)
- Get tested for allergies??
- Work on my healthy cooking– I go in streaks with this– been BAD the past couple years!
- I’d like to to consistently wear more “professional” looking clothes– when I go to appointements or meetings I’ll plan to look like a business woman– not a teen, lol!
- I’ll continue to take care of my skin, teeth, hair and nails– always looking “put together” (this is harder than you think for me!)
- I’d also like to learn more about essential oils, home facial/hair treaments
- Help my DD’s be consistently “groomed”– time to teach them how to shave, use curling iron and maybe even some make up lessons!
LOT’s to think about and keep infront of me at all times so I stay focused!!
As for my workouts this week, I did 4 days in a row: M- upper body/intervals, T- Legs, W- Run Hills + 10 mins bike, Th- upper body/intervals— AND I was so sore and exhausted yesterday that I had to change my plans to add a day off!! I’m still sore today, but I’ll get in a workout regardless. I am going to make this body SUBMIT!