Today was a busy, non-computer day for me:
- I started off by going to the bank and got $200 in $1’s for my kids and their allowance over these summer months (not for the strip club ).
- Then came home grabbed some food for me and then took the kiddos to Mc D’s and off we went to pick some berries. We had a blast picking what we thought were black berries, but they are super bitter…so I’m not sure what they are?
- After the berry picking trip we came home, cleaned up a bit and then I worked with a friend of mine to clear out a bunch of charity give aways in my garage. It feels so great to have that clutter out of my garage!
- The next trip was to a local swim meet where my neice was competing, so cool to see her swim!! I think she’s got huge potential in the sport!
- After that I dropped of DD #1 to join DD#3 @ VBS
- I just now got back from a 4 miler in the 90 degree temps…I am truly hot and sweaty, but I feel great!Sherry was right when she posted earlier this week that just 4 mins of some sort of exercise can change a person’s whole outlook on life! Gunner also went with me the first 1.4 miles!! He’s gonna run a 5k with me in August.
Last night had a decent back, shoulder, bicep and interval run all with my MAN!! The this morning had a leg workout today with my friend Nicole:
my weight 126#, cycle day 25
warm up r-bike 7 mins
Squats 45×10, 95×10, 135×10, 155×10, 175×7
Leg press, leg extensions, calf raises
4 sets of abs
then I worked on computer stuff…we got a new computer and also had to clear off some memory from my old laptop. Gunner is excited about doing some internet work- he’s got a great website domain www.boysmma.com and should really put up a store and workouts on it 😉
I also worked on my videocoaching site a bit, re-organizing stuff a bit www.buffmother.com/videocoaching and I got to talk with Brenda about her show in 10 days!!! YIPPIEE!! she’s gonna rock that stage!!
A rather productive day!
Hope your’s was too,
Now I’ve gotta shower, get DDs from VBS, EAT and RELAX!