Monday was a success!! I had energy and I was productive…AND I got in my workout!!
Here’s the run down:
- Talked with April Ramirez about Toffee!! YUMMY!! She’s a sponsor of our Cali event
- Talked with Emily about photo shoots in Cali and our event promo flyer/card
- Cleaned, Checked in with Marriott about event, Did other follow up work
- Sent out BuffMother Tanks to several people…But NO MAIL!! Did you know that the PO was closed yesterday- it was Columbus day!
- Bought the girls and boy Halloween costumes- I have a skeleton, a cat, a belly dancer and a dead football player
- Cut Gunner’s hair- MOHAWK MAN!
- Made Tacos for Supper
- Gave Travis a nice neck massage after his stressful work day
- Worked out (see details below)
- Watched Gunner’s football game- They Won!! He caused a fumble for the other team!
- Followed up with Julie regarding some Cali stuff- she is on the attack to make this event GREAT!
- Watched the Vikings STINK! Oh my~ they were BAD!
Okay…my workout was going to be with my dear daughters during the day- but they insisted on going shopping instead so it ened up being last night after I dropped Gunner off for warm ups so the workout was FAST because I had to get to Gunner’s game-
Recumbant bike warm up 5 mins
(lift 20 mins)
Chest press- 2 sets warm up
Bench dips- 2sets of about 15 reps
150×10,7,10 (3 sets total)
one set bicep curls 55×10- between sets of lat pulls (why I could only do 7 reps on my second set of 150)
lower back extensions- one big set of various focus- about 30 reps
Hammer Bench Press machine
Knee ups- 2 sets between
Now today I’ve been productive already again!!! I got my flight booked to California!!! Whoohoo!! ;woohoo: I just love it that I am feeling better- I had no idea how horrible I felt the past 2 weeks until now that I do feel better- YAY!! Workout wise I have a lower body workout on tap today- no sure when exactly, but I will get it done.
Let’s have a super productive day~