I surely am not a super hero but that doesn’t stop me from trying to fly!!
I have been totally humbled and at peace with the fact I can only do so much in each day….and it’s high time for me to hire some help so I can increase my productivity without killing myself! With that said, I’ve begun the process of “scaling back” my expectations for each day. My initial approach is going to be to write out my daily “to do’s” then figure out what 1/4 of it is the highest priority item(s). Accomplishing any more that that is a bonus!
This trip to Vegas is so exciting and a huge blessing for many reasons.
- I get to spend some time with the huby
- we got an unexpected visit from gramma (the babysitter)
- I got several important things done that I wouldn’t have made time to do otherwise- tires, oil change, carpets cleaned, teeth cleaned and a cavity filled
- I get to go to the Olympia and meet some of the industry players
- I get to be personally trained- I’ve always said I want to be the trainee vs. the trainer at some point in my life
It’s all good and very exciting.
This morning has already been productive, I’ve bought my sister a Birthday present, I’ve taken out the trash, I’ve prepped some items to be shipped and I’m now off to do my devotions and at 9 I get to talk to our Shana!! She’s a doll!!
I’ll certainly be checking in from Vegas~ Love you all!!