It is so easy for us to get GUNG HO about our fitness goals for 1,2 , 3 days or even a couple of weeks but then totally fizzle out…much of the participation I ask for from my clients and TEAM Buffmother! members is meant to HELP them stay motivated…here is a quote from our Team BuffMother”Rally Room” about being a good TEAM member:
“1) Encourage others to do their best in the “Sexy in 70” contest …try to comment on at least 5 blog posts daily. “The KEY to your motivation is to encourage others!!”
2) Blog often on your personal progress, workouts, thoughts and weekly mini challenges
3) Stay accountable and HONEST but be determined to FINISH~! No quitting allowed!”
Do you ever wonder, “Who Stole My Mojo?”
Mojo is what you need to close the enormous gap between
knowing what to do and actually doing it.
How can you find and keep your MOJO (motivation)?
1. Give- MY #1 solution is to take the focus off of me and give energy to someone else. That’s why the motto of the Rally Room is “The Key to your Motivation is to encourage OTHERS!” Just try it- give a little of your energy to someone else and you will be amazed at the motivationyou get in return!!
2. Believe – Seeing is believing! See the proof andbuild your belief that it can be done by reading Success Stories and seeing inspirational photos. Believe that you CAN and you WILL!!! (please read my article “Believe”)
3. Synergy – Realize you are not alone! Being fit and healthy is not easy and often a lonely journey. Being a part of TEAM BuffMother! gives you a sense of belonging and the synergy you need to succeed. We are all striving to help each other create healthy bodies, lives and legacies. The energy and excitement you find that the Rally Room offers even more support and a closer connection to others. And will catapult you to the “next level” of motivation!
4. Legacy – When you embrace the fact that every little choice you make has an impact on others FOREVER, your motivation to succeed with skyrocket! Step up! Take a hold of your life!! YOU have the power to create GENERATIONAL HEALTH! Together we can CHANGE the world!! It all starts with you being a good example!
For more info about all of my training techniques and resources…both mental and physical. Please visit www.BuffMother.com