I’d like to take a bit of time today to talk about “Keeping Motivated”…or as I like to call it keeping your MOJO!!! It is so easy for us to get GUNG HO about our fitness goals for 1,2 or 3 days and then totally fizzle out…and part of what I wrote in the requirements for being eligible to win this contest is meant to HELP you HELP yourself stay motivated…here is the quote from this page:
1) Encourage others to do their best in the “FireCrakin’ HOT” contest …try to comment on at least 5 blog posts daily. “The KEY to your motivation is to encourage others!!”
2) Blog often on your personal progress, workouts, thoughts and weekly mini challenges
Do you ever wonder, “Who Stole My Mojo?”
Mojo is what you need to close the enormous gap between knowing what to do and actually doing it. How can you find and keep your MOJO (motivation)?
1. MY #1 solution is to take the focus off of me and give
energy to someone else. That’s why the motto of the Rally Room is “The Key to your Motivation is to encourage
OTHERS!” Just try it- give a little of your energy to
someone else and you will be amazed at the motivation
you get in return!!
2. Believe – Seeing is believing! See the proof and
build your belief that it can be done by reading
Success Stories and seeing inspirational photos.
Believe that you CAN and you WILL!!!
(please read my article “Believe”)
3. Synergy – Realize you are not alone! Being fit and healthy is not easy and often a lonely journey. Being a part of TEAM BuffMother! gives you a sense of belonging and the synergy you need to succeed. We are all striving to help each other create healthy bodies, lives and legacies. The energy and excitement you find in Rally Room offers even more support and a closer connection to others. And will catapult you to the “next level” of motivation!
4. Legacy – When you embrace the fact that every little choice you make has an impact on others FOREVER, your motivation to succeed with skyrocket! Step up! Take a hold of your life!! YOU have the power to create GENERATIONAL HEALTH!