I am proud of myself today for doing 135 squats!
Before I go into my workout….
I have to tell you all the interesting people I saw at the gym today:
1. Blue smurf man- baby blue shirt and shorts, a NO, NO!
2. Grey sweats lady- this is just ugly
3. anorixic big boob lady- she is 5 feet tall 60 pounds and d boobs, lol
4. bicep man- only works biceps and they are BIG!
5. old man rocker (long curly hair with earings)- this man did not look right in workout clothes…he’d been better off wearing leather pants to the gym
6. jeans/birkinstock girl- she was having a blast playing on the elliptical next to me
Here is how my workout shook out:
10 min total -3 intervals of a min each levels 11, 12 &12
95x20x5* sets for a total of 100 squats
*i had an active recovery of 25 stationary high knees on each leg between each of these sets
Then on to 100 lunges (50 each leg)
in between 3 sets of these I did hanging knee ups 10-15 reps each set
Then I ran on the treddy
min1- warm up 4mph
I was very happy with this since my knee has been giving me fits lately!! It was GREAT!
I’ve eaten (green pepper a bit of chicken and beef jerky) and now to shower~
Have a GREAT Saturday,