- Do you feel a sense of accomplishment?
- Are you increasing your weights at the gym?
- Are you getting in better shape?
- Do you have more energy?
- Are you more mentally focused, less stressed?
- Are you learning new things?
- Are you sleeping better?
- Are your hair, skin, joints, digestive system, etc…more healthy?
- Are you being a good example to your kids, family and friends?
- Are you inspiring others to make changes themselves?
There is so much more to all of this than your slow results.
You are doing GREAT!!!
Keep it up and BELIEVE!
p.s Here is my workout today 8-30-05
bench dips for triceps
Incline smith press
DB Incline Flys
Tricep push downs
20 min total on Elliptical
Alternated 1 min and 30 second intervals
rest periods of 1 to 1.5 min
This entire workout tool 1.25 hours
I failed to do any abs today:(… I will do them hard tomorrow!!!
Take care, Michelle
this is part of the “40 days to FIT Challenge!” ~ Day 3
Day #3-FIT tip-
Keep your gym bag, stocked and ready to go in your car at all times. Mine is packed with a set of shoes, socks, extra underwear, a sports bra, lifting glove, a couple magazines, a water bottle, gum, lip balm, gum, hair band and a visor…and don’t forget the MUSIC- I use a pink IPod shuffle.
Please comment for your accountability~ stay focused…38 days left to get FIT!!!